Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Struggling to move on from my breakup

breeuniqemsns September 4th, 2021

Ever since my ex broke up with me, I felt so lost and hopeless and I really hate this feeling. The feeling if jealousy whenever he's happy without me, and the feeling of having to think about him 24/7. It's like his memories are haunting me becajde Everytime I wanna sleep, I think about our happy memories and our bad ones too and it's so hard for me. For some reason I still have feelings for him and I really am struggling to block him on every social media because Everytime I do, my mind tells me "unblock him, he will come back" and so I did unblock him. I constantly check his social media accounts and feel so sad whenever he has moved on. I don't know why I'm always feeling like this and I'm really struggling with it. It's been 2 months already and I still do those stuff 😕 it's so difficult

soulsings September 5th, 2021

@breeuniqemsns I am so sorry for your loss. It must be rough for you. Have you considered having a therapist to help you cope with this challenging situation?

There is a self help guide that helps people cope that have experienced a loss of a relationship. https://www.7cups.com/supportGuides/selfHelpGuides.php

Hope you get the support you are looking for.

Ladyybugg2019 September 13th, 2021

@breeuniqemsns
I am so sorry that it happened to you well these things
have also happened to me and how I got over that is
by focusing on myself and loving myself for who I am
So love yourself and forgive yourself, because you are
too precious to feel sad😊😊❤❤