Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Perfectly Hidden Depression

Ladyybugg2019 July 22nd, 2021

I have perfectly hidden depression and I have it because of things that happen in my life, I need serious help, Cause whenever I try to express my emotion I feel like I am being too emotional or I am stressing over nothing and I am not being grateful for what I have this idea makes me stuck in a my own thoughts and never speak out😥😥😓😢

lovingWheel6865 July 23rd, 2021

I went through that, and I going through that for another round. Using a journal did help me in that situation, I also found that sugar and salt made me feel even worse when I started showing symptoms.

Ladyybugg2019 OP July 23rd, 2021

@lovingWheel6865 I only thought that I was the only one and so sorry for you, I hope u get out of it happily

soulsings July 23rd, 2021

@Ladyybugg2019 I am sorry you are hiding. That is one of the symptoms trying to put a bright face to cover the dark feelings inside. I can fool some people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

What options are you considering for support? There are listeners that listen 1-1 in text like this only 1-1 in messages, there is a self help guide on coping with depression. there is a paid therapy option, there are also discussions in this kind of text format. Need links to any of these?

Hope you get the support you are looking for.