Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Keeping it real

elektra1717 February 27th, 2022

Hi! Truthfully speaking everyday is so different. Some days are ok when others are super bad. Even though the struggle is definitely real

I truly look forward to a new day where I can try again. It’s not easy but gotta keep at it. Small progress is still progress. 😬

elektra1717 OP February 27th, 2022

I hear you. Some days are tougher than others but nevertheless, we have another opportunity. I feel that even on my worst days I’ve learned something. That is what it’s about. If something happened that set you into a funk maybe start dancing to some music and make up your own dance moves. Every little thing makes an impact and anything worth your well being is so worth it. 😊

soulsings February 27th, 2022

@elektra1717 I like your attitude of small progress. Any progress even a little is a good thing. Thanks for sharing.

elektra1717 OP February 27th, 2022

😊 Gotta find the positive in anything and everything. Always thankful for the small mercies.

soulsings February 28th, 2022

@elektra1717 yes and keep dancing or exercising or doing yoga. Exercise and movement helps restore us to a natural state of calm.

elektra1717 OP February 28th, 2022

Indeed 😊

decisiveWalker298 February 27th, 2022

Hi, i feel sad, can u help me, i wanna cry

soulsings February 28th, 2022

@decisiveWalker298 I am sorry you are so sad. If you want you can try the Sharing Circle and you can have 5 minutes to share what is happening.

If you prefer a more private situation, you can have a one to one with a listener by browsing here

Hope you get the support you are looking for.

MeaningfulSilence March 3rd, 2022

@decisiveWalker298

Hello there, sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Chatting with a listener can give you the chance to talk about it into depth, maybe it can help?

Cheers!

MeaningfulSilence March 3rd, 2022

@elektra1717

Hello to you, that's a very positive attitude, it will help you through life journey, during good and bad moments.

Keep on going! πŸ‘

elektra1717 OP March 4th, 2022

Thank you! We have to try. 😊

Jewelmoon17 March 4th, 2022

@elektra1717

I feel the same way too. Some days are good and some days are bad. Some days are a struggle to even think about for me. But some days are exciting that I am eager to get up and see the world.

Thank you for being so positive. It makes me feel inspired. :)