Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help

Aliceisalive January 23rd, 2022

So many threads and boards and badges it’s overwhelming. I need help and this is confusing.

Im not sure where this message is posting.

JustWant2bWell January 24th, 2022

New myself to 7Cups as far as navigating around… I agree 💯.

Not complaining to trying to have it taken that way but maybe some solid updates in the future to organize and streamline the experience could go a long way esp for new users like us. 🤞

WarmLightXO January 24th, 2022

Hi friend, welcome to 7Cups! We're all glad you're here 😊 It's absolutely confusing and overwhelming for a bit, I remember getting completely lost in the forums when I first joined. I hope this welcome pack- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CL9Yu_6zixlapOjdrhCgKLy9JN5wY3HWdrGH7PIO2WI/edit?usp=drivesdk

can be helpful. And please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Sending warmth 💜🌿

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS January 24th, 2022

Thank you to our useful posts by online therapy sub-community members as it's very helpful when we are feeling a bit lost. We are so glad you are here and at 7 Cups we are working on more ways for this to be less confusing. If you are looking for community support, you may want to join a particular sub-community that interests you or click on Path to be taken to a Personalized Growth Path to help you feel better. Or you can just reach out to a listener for 1:1 support and to connect privately. We also have the option of online therapy too here: www.7cups.com/online-therapy. It'll make sense soon and we are glad to have you with us!

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile