Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Carl Gustav Jung

WarmingSun May 14th, 2020

Your thoughts on his work and him

Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 12th, 2020

@AntonioCroatia Wow I wanna thank you for sharing this post and I went and read up on this man and his works along with him working with Freud who some believe was not right on many things then some believe his work was really good.

I think Carl and many like him and Freud contribute so much to the mental health well being ..we may not always agree with what they do or say but we learn and realize some are really in tune with the Brain and how it works, thoughts, emotions etc..

I find him totally facinating also troubled starting at a young age due to his own mental health and then adding in his families issues he was so young to be so in tune with his way of thinking and finding ways to work on mental health..

I did find his life to be somewhat saddening I really did by how he and others ended relationships and he was kind of left on his own and then his health failing.. But he sure did open eyes and do so much from a young age and up until he passed away.

I just find people fascinating and learning about them so thank you so much for sharing this post !!

Learning is something I love..

How did you feel about his works and him ?

Thanks, Tye smiley