Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Look before I buy

Gettingbettertoday September 10th

I would be nice after answering the questions for the sign up to be able to read the profile of the person I have been matched to. I might get an idea if the persons methodology is right for me before i spend $159. Not that the price is bad its just that over many years wasted time with therapists that were not a good match. 

amiablePeace77 September 10th

@Gettingbettertoday

Considering therapy is a great way to help yourself! This is a link where you can find a directory of all of our therapists that you are free to explore here. I hope this helps. 

soulsings September 11th

@Gettingbettertoday if you write in an email to support@7cups.com and tell them what you are looking for in a therapist, the therapy team can help provide you suitable candidates for therapist for you.

cloudySummer September 11th

@soulsings the mail address has a typo

AffyAvo September 11th

@cloudySummer Fixed now!

Positiveak September 11th

Hi @Gettingbettertoday

I don’t know the exact methodology, but I think there’s a way by which you could know. When you’re filling the application for therapy, there’s a ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions’ checklist at the end. If you click on Terms and conditions, the name of the therapist would be displayed there! So if you go to ‘browse listeners tab’ , and search the therapist’s name there, you could see their profile, and see if it alligns with your interests!

Hope that it helps, cheers!

Ash

Gettingbettertoday OP September 11th

@Positiveak

When i go to listeners i am not given an opportunity to review the possible listeners. I am simply matched with one.

Gettingbettertoday OP September 11th

@Positiveak

I found the listeners list. The therapist was not on it.

Positiveak September 11th

@Gettingbettertoday I’m not sure why it isn’t showing. Probably it changed after an update.

But worry not, @amiablePeace77 has provided the exact link to the list of therapists in their comment. Kindly look over there!

Best wishes!