Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why little things hurt alot even tho your brain tells u to stop caring.

Kerm February 9th, 2023

Little things happen and they hurt me more than i even expect them to hurt, at some point i ask my self if this feeling this anger or sadness is too strong, shouldn't i be acting on it? And at the same time i ask my self do you want to look like a stupid child? My feelings fight agains my thoughts and idk what i should do.

I'll give you an example: i have a crush on my sister's friend, and one time she asked my sister to introduce us together, since she is my crush i got happy, i couldn't adk for more. Yesterday they are going to hang out and i ask my sister: hey can i come with you? She says: we don't have space, i thought maybe there are 5 of em, and they can't fit in the car, i thought that's convincing, i get it.

They go out, they come back and they show me the pictures, well i only see 3 people in the pics, so there was some room for me. I get upset after that.

so i was thinking should i confronting my sister about it or let it go.

Also do you guys overthink little things too?

soulsings February 9th, 2023

@Kerm sorry you feel left out. Maybe your sister did not mean space in the car but space in the friendship. It is her friend.

Or maybe that is a hint to you that the other person does not feel the same way about you that you do about them. It is so difficult to find someone that feels the same as you do.

I would just expand your field of interest. Someone we feel might be wonderful to be with maybe is not the most compatible person. Exploring other friendships can expand our horizons and experiences. I find talking to people that share similar interests is the easiest for me.