Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi i'm new

LadyDannalisa29 May 15th, 2023

Hello everyone, i go by the name of Aiden and well, i'm new.

I was reading some of the things you guys write and my heart ached for all the pain i've read, i've never read so many things that i can strongly relate to, and honestly, even though i'm not glad for the trauma and other bad things you have to deal with, i am glad to find a place in which i feel like i'm not the weird and out of place one... just one more of you. I hope this makes sense, and i really wish to get along with you guys, thanks.

purplelady568 May 15th, 2023

@LadyDannalisa29 Hi, and welcome!

Thank you for being here. I am glad that you feel like you "fit", like you belong here in this community. I hope that you can continue to find support and encouragement here at 7cups.

We all go through hard times in our lives, and sometimes the weight of our experiences and the world around us can be really difficult to bear. If you ever want to talk to someone about what you are experiencing, you can reach out to a listener anytime, 24/7. Just go to www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/

Thanks for being part of 7cups, Aiden. We are glad to have you :)

-Purple

soulsings May 15th, 2023

@LadyDannalisa29 you are most welcome. We appreciate for people that are aware of the challenges in their lives. You might find these discussions to be a great place for sharing with others with common issues. https://www.7cups.com/forum/50OverCommunity_193/TeamToolsandTeamUpdates_1705/50plusDiscussionsScheduleandTopics_207920/

Hope you get the support you are looking for!