Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

[edited out medication name]

GingerSunshyne March 29th, 2018

Does it really help with pain? I was in a car accident 4 years ago and I've been on painkillers and muscle relaxers and all that crap ever since. I'd realy like to get off prescriptions and do something natural but still legal. I found a store here that sells them. I just want to know if anyone has any experience with them.

Anomalia May 8th, 2018

@GingerSunshyne - Hi there, I've edited out the name from your post because since those here are not medical experts, we can not share specific medications, etc. I recommend reaching out to a doctor about any questions you have regarding what might work as treatment for pain!

VinylFly May 9th, 2018

@GingerSunshyne If it's what I think it is, it can certainly be beneficial for many patients under the right circumstances. A local compassion club/clinic would be a good place to go for guidance in terms of connecting with both peers and medical professionals who can help you access the right kind of medicine for your body and your mind. I highly recommend having good IRL support, both professional and social, before venturing down that road.