Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don’t know how to feel!

AnonymousA24 May 4th, 2021

I started with just smoking weed around 17/18 and I started trying new things when I got a new job and met friends that I love endlessly. However we’ve all gotten into the habit of sniffing every time we go out drinking and even on nights in sometimes. Snow is my biggest problem, K not so much. I love it and it makes me feel so good but I want to get out of the habit. It takes my mind off my problems and I don’t know how to replace it

moquila May 4th, 2021

Look for some resources pertaining to overcoming addiction, then you can decide the next step.

hdkingtero May 6th, 2021

I’m in the same boat. I smoked weed for a long time from 16 to about 28. Stopped because I had a panic attack, first time ever happening. Now I struggle with anxiety, but I like to drink. now I’m in the habit of drinking and doing coke. I hate myself for it. I wanna stop.

Jesselistens2294 May 6th, 2021

@AnonymousA24

hey there!

I am a drug addict in recovery!

there was a time when i was unsure how i would replace my drug use as well with anything else beccause i thought nothing else would compare, however im here to not tell you what to do just to offer some friendly love and support, if you are wanting help i am always a message a way! I find new ways everyday to help cope with being sober and it is possible you will get to where you want to be in life !

#recoveryispossible

#wedorecover

#igotyourback