Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Amphetamines. So good until they aren't

Amumununu January 11th, 2022

I suppose thats the case with most drugs with abuse potential, huh?

Just wanting to check in here, partially because it's part of my 'path', and also I'm sure it would be at least a little cathartic.

But yeah. Addicted to Adderall, and finally starting to reach that point where I want nothing more than to quit and never look back. I admit I'm not totally there yet, but I've at least got one attempt at quitting under my belt so far. Barely lasted even a week before relapse, but that's part of the process, yeah? Anyway just wanted to share.

Tl;Dr stim abuse sucks highly disrecommend

Bre4Me January 28th, 2022

@Amumununu

You should be proud of yourself for wanting to quit and making it a few days. Recovery is a process, not something that happens overnight. Have you tried NA meetings (they're also available online now)? Do you have a friend who can encourage you in your sobriety? Having a support system is one of the best things you can do for yourself. There are also listeners here who can help or check out https://www.7cups.com/qa-alcohol-drug-use-22/how-can-i-stop-drinking-or-taking-drugs-321/?p=4 for some other ideas. I hope this helps and you're able to make sobriety work for you.