Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wanting to drink badly

CrimsonJae July 10th, 2022

I’ve got a lot going on and always turned to alcohol this is the first time I’ve wanted to drink this bad for almost a year I feel like I’m about to break I don’t know what to do.

CrimsonJae OP July 10th, 2022

i would like to talk if that’s ok

CrimsonJae OP July 15th, 2022

Sorry I’ve been super busy. Best way to put it is having family issues due to not being where my family wants me. I’m always on the go living my life on the road trying to make a living but my family doesn’t like it and doesn’t want me to be happy

Terraforming July 12th, 2022

Hi! I am a recovering alcoholic with 500 days clean and sober. My fiancée left me a month ago and then I got incredibly physically ill for several weeks. My depression came back and I felt like all was lost. You know what I did? I stayed sober. Now things are looking up and life is getting back on track! Alcohol never solves any problem that your sober mind can’t tackle much better. 💕

InternalAcceptance July 18th, 2022

@CrimsonJae How are your cravings today compared to on Friday? Have them improved at all or gotten stronger? Not being where your family wants you can definitely be stressful and discouraging, especially when it goes against what makes you happy. Would you be willing to consider that your happiness comes before people who bring you down and that YOU matter?