Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to get motivated?

frangipaniflower February 28th, 2015

I have my GCSE exams starting next month and I have so much work to do and every day I say I'll start but it just never happens D: Any tips?

raisinmyremedy March 1st, 2015

I know how you feel! I always seem to have these bursts of motivation at the wrong time completely. By the time it gets to an environment that would be suitable for studying or whatever it is I wanted to do... For me, I have to somehow remind myself of my goals constantly, what I want to achieve, a plan in getting there. So I write it EVERYWHERE. I have a white board where I write all my goals, on my phone, I have my friends peppering me all the time whenever I'm on social media.

This might sound a little strange, but I study better in loud environments, where I can look around and see that no one else is studying, and that motivates me to study because I'm competitive and want to beat all those people.

But everyone has different study habits. So I'm not sure what would work best for you... All the best for your exams though! :) I know you'll be able to do it!!

frangipaniflower OP March 1st, 2015

Thanks :) yeah I like loud environments too, and I have written everything I need to do on a list but it's a long list and I'm a procrastinator lol :'D but I will try some of those things!

savvinaausten March 1st, 2015

having the same problem and believe me you both helped soo thanksheart

Rachel8888 March 2nd, 2015

sometimes it can be tough when the class is boring