Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Homework Help

affableApple63 February 20th, 2015

Hi guys,

Affable here! So I know this is an online therapy resource for depression, sadness, anxiety, or just going those some things in life. However, in the back of my mind, I thought if we are supporting each other emotionally, we could support each other academically! So anyways, feel free to post any homework help questions and support each academically!

Thanks,

Affable.smiley

therapinto February 21st, 2015

I really like this idea of yours. Good job. Keep doing what you're doing!

maskedshadow October 24th, 2016

sounds amazing
great idea

sereneSunset97 November 14th, 2016

@affableApple63 This is great!

RichardVinson April 18th, 2017

Yes homework is effective when you have all the parts working well. Like a nice middle class home with more knowledge skills stability and support. However for those students outside that middle class support system with less knowledge skills stability and support this places those students at a disadvantage especially when such is usually counted as grades and in some cases disciplinary action for not showing up with homework.

We need to see homework as a function of intrinsic reward which we should be nurturing in our students not the compulsory to have output of work. We need to nurture the love of learning support our students while they are in school and help them all move along depending upon the skills and motivation they have brought to the classroom from their individual environments. We also need to provide students tools to see average stress as maintained layers of mental work that can be more permanently reduced and how to slow down for new mental frames or skills.

Best,

Richard Mortensen, Professor, Molecular & Integrative Physiology; Professor, Internal Medicine; Professor, Pharmacology, Tutor at Your Homework Help Co.

Sumitpatel101 April 3rd, 2018

@affableApple63 Purpose of thread to share the questions of homework and we can support to find out the answer of that question. Now here my question is actually related to Asp.Net which is the programming language. My homework assignment is to create a program to check plagiarism. I got some help from MyMathDone but I still could not get the solution of that program. You may see the attached file.

snowFire24 April 13th, 2018

Sure! I'd be happy to help out!

MatthewLuke123 August 30th, 2023

Homework help plays a pivotal role in aiding students' understanding of academic subjects. While seeking assistance, it's important to avoid the temptation to "hire someone to do my homework." Genuine homework help should empower students to grasp concepts and develop problem-solving skills.

Quality homework help platforms offer explanations, examples, and guidance that enable students to tackle assignments independently. Engaging in active discussions with peers, instructors, or online forums fosters collaborative learning and widens perspectives.

On the other hand, hiring someone to complete assignments bypasses the learning process. It diminishes the value of education by promoting a culture of shortcuts. True educational growth emerges from grappling with challenges, applying critical thinking, and learning from mistakes.

Homework help should be seen as a tool for improvement, not a means to evade effort. Embrace the learning journey, ask questions, and utilize resources to strengthen your skills and knowledge. Ultimately, the goal of homework help is to facilitate your development, not hinder it through external shortcuts.