Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2020 and 2021: Word Cloud Activity Results

SoulfullyAButterfly January 9th, 2021

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Word Cloud reflective activity for the New Year.

I collected all of the great responses and the resulting word cloud or "cups" should I say are very interesting! Here are the resulting images:

For 2020:

For 2021:

I really like how both of our community word clouds/cups for 2020 and 2021 have the word "Hope" being dominant.

Please feel welcome to share what you like most about these results!

Panda8218 January 9th, 2021

Thank you for this. I don't know why when i saw them it gave me goosebumps. Like you said the predominant word being hope it is something really powerful. In this world where it is hard to cope with "humanity" in general, this gives me a ray of light in thinking there are still a lot of nice people like me who just want to feel loved and accepted. And all the other words you can read, small or big, are also very inspiring? I don't know if that is the word, but yeah i am going to o with this inspires me. :)

SoulfullyAButterfly OP January 9th, 2021

@Panda8218 thank you for sharing your reflection - Word Clouds can surely be powerful, and yes, I agree Inspiring is a great word and correctly used, I think looking at the image helps us look forward to things

Actuallynobody017 January 9th, 2021

It looks great. We can put that on the site's home page so that visitors can see it too. It would be great to see what 7cups means with all those words.

Amazing. I gave words like dream and happiness.

I wish the community of members and listeners a better year ahead.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP January 9th, 2021

@Actuallynobody017 thank you for contributing! We will be sharing these on our social media pages too so hopefully that helps

CupidtheKingofLove January 9th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Its beautiful 😻

lyricalAngel70 January 9th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Amazing work!

Very well done. ❤

Mel January 9th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly this is a lovely activity Red heart you've done a great job with it thank you and thank you to all those who participated!

Mel, 7Cups Ambassador. "and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make".

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Looks great!! Thankyouu Teamheart

brilliantTurtle89 January 9th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly They look awesome. Great job.

Person12269 January 9th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This is beautiful, thank you for putting this together! It's amazing heart

glassmarble January 10th, 2021

These are great, it's very inspiring to read :)

Dino12 January 10th, 2021

Love this ❤️

blitheEmbrace27 January 11th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

wow! They turned out so amazing. I love them and all the different words people have chosen. I love that hope is the dominant word. ❤️

MistyMagic January 11th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly I love the words, and I am so glad that Peace is so noticeable too! Awesome work!

Cozyslippers April 11th, 2021

These are beautiful 😍 such a great idea ☺️💕

CalmRosebud December 22nd, 2022

Love this!