Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Phone confirmation emotional dissapoitment and hurt from my side

his feature that was added a while ago with the confirmation number to simply talk to a listener??? what if some people don't have a phone and they are on browser??? what if they really do need help but can't talk to anybody because of that '' Confirmation phone'' to talk to someone I know this post will get removed since nobody cares and even if I speak about it it will remain the same nothing will change because why would they change it when they implemented it??? have they even undo something they did in the past? I don't think so it stays like a permanent marker and now the members who need to talk to someone are less and less than before without this confirmation thing in the past everything was so much better more people would join freely without any complications without having to stress about getting a phone number and even if they get one their mood is already pretty ruined and they just want to be free I do hope that 7 cups at least makes this phone thing optional OPTIONAL not obligatory because I am sure there is more than 10000 accounts who are made everyday and they just get stuck and inactive on that phone confirmation thing BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT  and honestly this platform probably felt the loss of their users when they added that even the request station for members its not even full anymore like it was shame just shame I really hope in the future things could be diferent

AffyAvo July 27th

I didn't even realize this was in place although your post does sound somewhat familiar so I probably heard about it when it was being discussed.

It's such a difference from when guests had access to 7cups, including the group chat rooms. No account needed. It's sad that 7cups is missing out on some wonderful people - would-be members and listeners because people some people can't or won't give a phone number. I probably wouldn't have joined if it was a requirement back then. I also understand the reasons for the decision.

Here is the official feedback process