Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ADHD Subcommittee

FlourishingDimensions April 30th, 2021

Hello! If this already exists, my apologies, I don’t believe it does. I’m still fairly new, I realize it’s quite possibly I’m missing something. Would it be possible to create, or considering creating a ADHD Subcommittee?

Debombus April 30th, 2021

@FlourishingDimensions I've really been wondering this myself. I'd love to talk with others about ADHD.

FlourishingDimensions OP April 30th, 2021

@Debombus hi there! I would, too!

I was putting some additional thought into this the other day...

A Community could be created: "Neurodiverse" and then subcommities of "ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia.

"Neurodiverse applies to a community of people whose members are neurodivergent. ... The conditions of ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia, and Dyslexia make up 'Neurodiversity'. Neuro-differences are recognised and appreciated as a social category on par with ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or disability status." (Wikipedia, 2021)

Asher April 30th, 2021

@FlourishingDimensions @Debombus

Hello you both,

We have a Subcommunity called Support Plus which covers ADHD and other mental health issues as well. I have linked the subcommunity as well in this post as well.

Asher, Academy Mentor Leader

Debombus April 30th, 2021

Thank you so much!

@asherwolfice Thank you! I will make some time to get out there and familiarize myself, thanks again!

jjanae66 December 26th, 2023

SoulfullyAButterfly December 29th, 2023

@jjanae66 Hi, this is an old post

We now have an ADHD Support community