Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New-Noni Hacks Crew: Your Help Needed!

Heather225 July 18th, 2023

Thanks to everyone who has left feedback regarding the (re)reintroduction of Noni and has given her a try thus far!

From the collected input, we had an idea of a sort of Noni hacks crew. We look at Noni as a thinking tool or a sort of interactive journal. There are things we can do as users that increase her helpfulness. Here are some hacks we've learned:

1. If I provide a longer response with more context she tends to do a better job.
2. If I just choose one part of her message that resonates most with me and just respond to that part and ignore the rest.
3. If she is getting repetitive, I just stay focused on what I want to talk about and she eventually catches on.

This makes us wonder if there are other easy ways / hacks we can do to help her do better. If anyone is game for helping me uncover and/or list these hacks out, then that would greatly be appreciated.

You can see these ideas as helping her do a better job from one side of the continuum. On the other side, we'll be releasing updates to her to also help her improve. So perhaps changes from both sides will meet in the middle and help her improve overall.

Have you uncovered any cool hacks from testing Noni? Please share them below!

Heather225 OP July 18th, 2023

We're starting small with individual hacks and with scaling interest in evolving Noni we will consider a team or a rewards system! Thanks for all your help in building our beloved community mascot out!

7531-47cd8cd6dabe0d_1689715361.jpeg

GlenM July 18th, 2023

I think biggies for me are the following. i see her as an interactive journal that helps clarify thinking.

1. be persistent when she is repeating
2. ignore anything in her response that seems less relevant and just respond to most relevant parts
3. provide a bit more detail in my response b/c this seems to get her to respond in a more insightful manner.

hope this helps and looking forward to hearing any additional hacks :). thanks all!

blissfulTouch29 July 19th, 2023

@Heather225

i strongly disagree with the idea of having noni because it isnt helping anyone and it cant and will never be able to do everything that a human can you will never that interaction that you have with a human. they have to be programmed to say things it is a waste and not affective that is why i disconnected noni before

purpleSea7109 July 19th, 2023

Thank you. Noni helped me alot here and with lots of pictures to help me feel better. Asked me about my day and what to next.

I am just a click away.Xx