Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help Us Improve 7Cups Communities - Fill Out Our Survey!

CheeryMango November 6th, 2023

Hey 7Cups Community,

I hope you are doing well.! As the Community Coordinator, the team and I are always striving to make your community experience on 7Cups the best it can be, and to do that, we need your input. Your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions are incredibly valuable in shaping the future of our platform.

We've just launched the 7Cups Communities Survey, and we would love to hear from you. Whether you're a long-time member or a newcomer, your feedback will help us understand your needs better and improve our services.

Survey Link: [7Cups Communities Survey]

The survey covers various aspects of your experience, including your interactions in our community, the support you've received, and any ideas you have for enhancements. It's quick and easy to complete, and it should take only a few minutes of your time.

Your responses will remain confidential and anonymous, so please feel free to share your thoughts openly and honestly. We're here to listen, learn, and make 7Cups even more supportive and welcoming for everyone.

Thank you for being a part of 7Cups, and for your continued support. We genuinely appreciate your input.

P.S. If you have any questions or encounter any issues with the survey, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Your feedback is also welcome!

@tommy @theriverissinging @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @MistyMagic @bookworm274 @audienta 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2023

@CheeryMango

On it, thank you! Constructive feedback and suggestions are certainly quite essential!💛

Fuechsin November 6th, 2023

Thank you for this opportunity to voice our opinions and concerns, @CheeryMango.

I've done my part and filled out the survey. 😊

SparkyGizmo November 6th, 2023

@CheeryMango

Hi Mango! 😊❤️ Many thanks for creating this forum post, as well as for giving us all a proper avenue to provide feedback!

While I might not have anything of value to add, I think it's really nice that others are given the opportunity to do so. 

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️