Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Feedback: Playlist Paths

Heather225 February 12th, 2021

Are you a fan of our Growth Paths? What would you think of being able to create your own? You may have read about it in our January Update. The Growth Path Playlist is a new feature that will allow trusted members, listeners, and experts to create their own growth path steps and entire growth paths (it’ll also work on the listener side with progress path steps and progress paths).

Think about if you could completely personalize a growth path of your own: what would it be? What would be the topic you focus on? In what way would you want to help others with it?

In preparation for our launch, we'd like to ask you to fill out this quick survey and let us know what categories/topics you would like to see. All thoughts welcome! This will be one of our biggest community-wide efforts yet and we look forward to what your collective intelligence, experience and creativity will surface in your own playlists to help one another in an all-new way!

generouswings February 13th, 2021

Sure!

JessHobson February 13th, 2021

Oh wow I love this idea so so much!

LovetoGod February 13th, 2021

Love it❤❤❤❤

Wish you good luck🤞

TortueDesBois February 14th, 2021

@Heather225 I think we already can use the exercice sheets that are in the growth paths an self help guides, mainly when there are exercices to do daily on them and needed some tracking, the note section doesn't hace any similar format to some exercice sheets. I think it would really improve their use, and make it easier to us to work on the therapeutic activities suggested.

nekomancers February 16th, 2021

@Heather225

this is a really good idea

thank you so much heather