Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not sure whom to contact - Growth Path video issue

FlamingosWearLipstick July 14th, 2016

I don't know if I should be posting here to the inimitibale @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn or posting elsewhere or emailing someone. (Hoping I guessed right!)

I've come upon the video "What are the benefits of meditation?" in my Growth Path. It won't play. Tried all the techy things I can think of. It won't play. New tab. Restart browser. Clear history and cache. Different browser. Restart computer. It won't play. It also won't automatically move on in the video line. So every time I get Watch a Brief Video, it's there. Not playing. I can skip it. Watch other videos. But then I get Watch a Brief Video, and it's still there.

Help?

fluffyUnicorns84 July 14th, 2016

@FlamingosWearLipstick Hey, sorry you having some technical issues. Could you submit bug report using this link please. http://www.7cups.com/supportDesk.php. hopefully it get sorted ASAP.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn August 9th, 2016

@FlamingosWearLipstick - any luck with this one yet? I don't know if it's been looked at or fixed yet.

FlamingosWearLipstick OP August 9th, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn Yep. I submitted the issue via the link, and it was immediately dealt with. I was really happy with the swiftness of response!

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn August 9th, 2016

@FlamingosWearLipstick - oh good! :D