Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m new here!

Treedome June 1st, 2021

Hello! I’ve introduced myself on a few other forum’s, but my name is Pheonix, I’m part of a system and I’m 21 days clean. My favorite animals are pidgeons, and my second favorite are eastern red bellied snakes. I joined 7Cups mostly for trauma support but went ahead and decided to join a few other sub communities here. Sky and I are often co-con and Sky hopes that 7Cups can help our system heal. Since discovering I was part of a system it became more important for me to get clean although I was halfheartedly trying before that. It’s not fair of me to punish our body for my struggles.

shallowWater7547 June 16th, 2021

@Treedome

Hello Pheonix, and welcome to the community. We are glad to have you a part of the community.❤️
Congratulations,🎉🎉 for being clean for this long. We all are so proud of you for getting this far.💜 We know that it's hard to take control of things like self harm and it must be hard for you to cope. so well done, for resisting the urges and coming here for support.
You are absolutely right that it's not fair to punish our body for our struggles. You are doing great. I hope you can keep resisting the urges for as long as possible, good luck😃❤️