Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello (Possible TW)

TheDreamer17 December 17th, 2020

Hi. Call me Daydream or Flower. My pronouns are she/her, and I am a teen. I love fall, warm drinks like tea and coffee, and I have a cat. I have depression, suffer from severe panic attacks, and am in a situation where I am uncomfortable talking to my parents and am alone for 8 hours a day, due to the pandemic. I have only self-harmed a few times but never have reached blood. I used scissors, knives, and even a nail clipper to cut myself. It's a long and tiring process, which ends with barely a scratch, but it is something I have common urges to do. Often I am saved by how tired I am. I have tried to make myself vomit multiple times, without success. I know that I can very easily escalate this into an issue. This really isn't me. No one would think I would be doing this, and I have assured many people I do not self-harm. Which makes it worse. I hope I can find support here :)

lovelyWhisper66 December 25th, 2020

@TheDreamer17 Welcome Flower! I'm so glad you have reached out for support; that takes immense courage. I hope you are enjoying 7 Cups so far. Autumn happens to be my favorite time of year! I also enjoy hot drinks especially the holidays ones such as pumpkin spice latte.

I am so sorry to hear about your struggles; you show great persistence and strength. We are here for you! Feel free to reach out to the listeners if you ever need to talk with someone. Do also feel free to provide updates on how you are doing whenever you'd like. Let us know if you have any concerns or questions. Happy holidays! :)