Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

TW This girl made fun of me for sh and I have to room with her

TW!! I kinda need to get this off my chest but this girl last year had seen some of my cuts which this was last year I'm trying my hardest to stay clean. Anyway this girl this year saw some of my scars and laughed at me. She told me I had gotten better at hiding cuts and told me that they should be covered. But to her this is so funny and a joke. One of my friends told her off but she didn't stop. The rest of the class she made fun of me. The worst part was we had to do a project on how are summer was, (I was in a phych ward and extremely depressed). So I had nothing to say, she got super *** and decided to do her own thing all while saying I should cut myself. I immediately went to my advisor the next day and requested to change my class. (I actually got a class I wanted to take this year and made some friends so :)) But now I am being forced to room with her during a school trip. I'm terrified she'll see my scars or continue to make fun of me. The teacher in charge of this loves her to and I don't want to tell them what going on because all they will do is tell the councler and our counclers are horrible human beings. I have no idea what to do and its just a *** situation.  

Apeatrice Thursday

@hopelessgreenEyes

Thank you for reaching out to our subcommunity, it takes a lot if courage to talk about what you have been through.

Hug tight if accepted, honey.

Its really, really terrible what the girl has done to you. As we are allowed to offer advice here on Cups (its against the rules) I want to let you know that, you have been so brave and strong through all this awfully messed up situations. Sh is not a weakness in character, its a natural cropping mechanism (an really destructive and harmful one).

You deserves respect and support like all other people. You are also entitled with the right to stand up and say no.

We are behind you.