Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self harm ueges

diligentTurtle7641 June 5th, 2023

The urge has come back after so long. I feel like I have no one to talk to about it. I can't keep fighting the urges. My mom also found out about me self harming and just yelled at me and said if she catches me doing it again she was going to send me away. I don't want to go away from where I feel comfortable. I don't know what to do.

Loyalsun4 June 5th, 2023

@diligentTurtle7641 try writing down the self harm instead of doing it. Describe it on paper just like as if you were doing it in real life.

luvszzz June 5th, 2023

@diligentTurtle7641 i know how hard it can be going through these times, instead of sh you can try some alternatives: https://projectlets.org/alternatives-to-selfharm

for me it kind of stopped the urges, i really hope it works for you too!

take care of yourself🫶🫶

diligentTurtle7641 OP June 6th, 2023

Thank you very much I appreciate it 🫶🏻

lexydong June 6th, 2023

@diligentTurtle7641 I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time. The best way is to reach out to a professional. You may find a trusted person to confide in or seek a supportive community if you can't. I really wanna you to be happy and healthy. I hope you have a great day, be well.

Dimbass1 June 12th, 2023

CalmWaves3939 June 30th, 2023

@diligentTurtle7641

Hiya Turtle ⭐️ I am sorry to hear about the difficult time you are going through right now and I understand how difficult the urges can be to deal with. We are glad you have come here to share your feelings, you can come here whenever you want to ❤️ I know sometimes that when loved ones find out someone they care about self harms they may act in a way they think is best when really it causes more damage. It is an awful experience you have had to go through but your feelings are valid 🌸 As someone mentioned you could have a look at alternative to self harm or distraction techniques

Katsuddon July 1st, 2023

I’m so sorry to hear that. I know that this is so hard, it’s like having an itch that you can’t scratch but just remember that things will get better with time and patience. I hope that you can find someone that you trust and reach out to about this.