Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

DON'T QUIT

juliak1968 May 29th

Never ever give up! The worst of storms will always pass followed by some of the most beautiful blue skies and sun shining so brightly. When I feel the blessings of the great weather and have said to myself "I'm so grateful that I didn't " You're not alone!! As we all support each other, we grow mentally strong because we learn so much, and now we have the tools (or you will soon) to cope and establish a healthy routine with some practicing self discipline, and as we support each other we get that sense of purpose some of us are missing. (I was)

Blessings, Day

screenshot-20240527-152218-gallery_1717015768.jpg

CheeryMango May 30th

What a beautiful reminder! It's truly inspiring to see your resilience and positivity shining through, even amidst life's storms. 

juliak1968 OP May 31st

@CheeryMangoThank you Cheery! When I think back before I got help for my ptsd depression and severe ideation, I use to feel hopeless and then I learned that I was getting in my own way. Once I began to understand myself better, I gained confidence and it all began to make sense to me. My two therapists helped to build me back up by caring and patiently explaining how we humans have a need to socialize, and advocate for ourselves. I've learned the more open minded I am, the more kind people I meet! 

I WANT ANYBODY WHO IS STRUGGLING TO KNOW THAT WHEN YOU PUT IN SOME EFFORT WITH: "IN LEARNING ABOUT OUR NATURE WE DISCOVER A RENEWED INTEREST" THE PROCESS OF THERAPY GIVES US A SOLID FOUNDATION AND THE TOOLS NEEDED TO NAVIGATE LIFE AND FEEL GRATEFUL 

Blessings, Day