Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Im new and looking for someone to talk too.

Brandontheloner December 22nd, 2022

I have been through *** my whole life and things have only continued to get worse and worse. About two years ago I started smoking pot heavily. I would smoke every hour just to try to make myself feel better and it helped until recently I quit. I feel hopeless now. After I quit smoking that's when I picked up self harming. I know self-harming is a very unhealthy way to cope but I just can't control the urges and I am trying so hard to not do it. I just joined this today because I need help and I just can't ask for it. I have tried therapy in the past but going to a therapist just makes me uncomfortable. I just need someone to talk to so I don't feel so lonely and I can be clean from substances and self-harm.

HopieRemi December 23rd, 2022

@Brandontheloner Hey just letting you know I edited your post to replace methods with the generalized word self-harming as mentions of tools isn't allowed. I am glad you are here reaching out for people who relate. You got this and you will soon find people to share with here! Definitely check out the group rooms if you haven't already and search for verified listeners who have lived experiences in self-harm

Brandontheloner OP December 23rd, 2022

@HopieRemi

ok thx