Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

To all the sh out there you got this πŸ₯°

Nightscars2001 February 25th, 2023

Hey I made it a fool week with out self harming my self just too give y'all a update on my journey through this I'm very proud of my self I hope y'all are doing good as well and to all the people who sh here you got this we got this we can get through this hard time and find the light in this crazy dark world so hope is with you and let God shine through you and let your sprit shine through the darkness through the rainy clouds love all of you πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

LostTurtle22 February 25th, 2023

@Nightscars2001

Congrats! My week was not as difficult as yours, but challenging to me and i made it mostly intact too!.

Nightscars2001 OP February 25th, 2023

Thats great I'm glad to hear it and thanks πŸ’› @LostTurtle22

Nightscars2001 OP February 25th, 2023

Bye the way I like your Bio it's so trueπŸ’›@LostTurtle22

Willowxx21 February 26th, 2023

@Nightscars2001

I've never met you, but I'm super proud of you! SH is just as hard to overcome as any other addiction. Your will can only become stronger from here on out. I wish you the best of luck on your journey, keep up the good work!

Nightscars2001 OP February 27th, 2023

Thanks I appreciate that allot I'm gonna just stay positive and keep moving forwardπŸ’›@Willowxx21

CalmWaves3939 February 27th, 2023

@Nightscars2001

Thank you for sharing Nightscars!

Making it a full week is an amazing accomplishment and you should be proud of your journey ✨ Thank you for the kind and inspiring words πŸ’—

happy-happy-dog.gif

Nightscars2001 OP February 27th, 2023

Thanks for this it just made this week even more sperfect I laughed so hard thanks

snoopy-love.gif @CalmWaves3939