Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

recovery

hi. Its been a hard time getting better after my mom found out that I had been hurting myself, but i’m nearly 8 months clean and its so bizarre how far i’ve come. I’ve certainly had my ups and down but it gets better, sometimes my mom wasn’t all that supportive and I understand why but she really helped sometimes. And my friends too, they are all really amazing. I’m glad that my friends had given so many words of encouragement, they said they were proud of me so I began feeling proud of myself. It feels pretty rewarding being almost 8 months clean. Congrats to me and everyone else, we’ve all come so far!! And even if you’re one week clean at the moment just know that you CAN get better. Don’t give up, you don’t know how amazing you can be.

Athena108 3 days ago

@fairyfroggler5754

Thank you fairy (u truly are) I really needed this right now

Apeatrice 2 days ago

@fairyfroggler5754

Congratulations on making so far🥳 I'm so proud of you.

Sending hugs and cookies if accepted

WhiteAura9 1 day ago

@fairyfroggler5754

Hearty congratulations on reaching nearly eight months clean. 🥳That’s a tremendous achievement and a testament to your strength and resilience. It’s truly inspiring to hear about your journey and the progress you’ve made, and it’s wonderful that you’re recognizing and celebrating your successes.

Navigating the ups and downs of recovery is incredibly challenging, and it’s clear that you’ve shown immense courage in facing these difficulties. It’s understandable that there have been mixed feelings with your mom’s support, but it sounds like there have been moments where her support has been meaningful, and your friends have provided a lot of encouragement and understanding. Their support has clearly played a significant role in helping you feel proud of yourself, which is so important in your recovery.

Your message is not only a reflection of your own growth but also a source of hope and encouragement for others who may be struggling. The way you’re reaching out to others and reminding them that progress is possible, regardless of where they are in their journey, is incredibly kind and supportive. 💜

Please continue being gentle with yourself and acknowledging the hard work you’ve put into getting to this point. It’s okay to have days that are harder than others, and it’s important to celebrate each milestone. 🤩

You’ve come so far, and your strength and perseverance are truly commendable. Keep believing in yourself, and remember that you are capable of continuing this positive journey. Your story and encouragement are powerful, and they offer hope to others who may be walking a similar path.