Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relapsed...

Celestine22 Friday

Hi everyone! 

I'm so glad to be part of this 7cups community. I just wanted to share something about my past week.

Since the end of last week it just felt that everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. The past year in itself has been very hard as I have been dealing with my boyfriend and his drug addiction. I just collapsed over the past weekend. I just couldn't take the hurting and pain no longer. I relapsed in SH fully over the past week. 

I did it daily, multiple times, I couldn't stop myself once I started and last night I told my boyfriend about it as it was really scary and I saw myself going down a path I didn't want to go down again. I'm not sure yet how to get myself back up and back to normal. I will take the coming weekend to relax, do things I enjoy, watching my serie, read some books, draw, make art, do some yoga, put on some music and sing along maybe. Just take care of myself again and get ready for the coming week. 

I just want everyone to know, that it's ok to not always be the strong one. I always feel like I am on myself, that I have to be the one helping and supporting others and it's hard to accept help and support for a change when I need it. It doesn't make you less of a person, asking for or accepting help makes you stronger, not weaker. you don't have to go through life and challenges all by yourself. 

I hope everyone has a good day. Stay true to yourself and keep fighting :)

Apeatrice 3 days ago

@Celestine22

Hi, Honey. Welcome to our community and thank you for sharing this with us. Sounds like you are dealing with a lot right now *hug if accepted* I'm glad to hear you decided to spend some time self care and do things that you enjoys.

It takes a lot of courage to tell someone or talk about sh, I'm really, really, really proud of you for telling your boyfriend and opening up here.

We are rooting for you, please don't hesitate to ask for help.