Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello !!

lydiaig February 25th, 2023

I hope everyone is doing well. I recently just tried fruit ninja for the first time and I don't what to feel about it. It was over a week ago and almost all of my scars are gone. I almost did again last night but I didn't. Does anyone have any advice on what else to do when I wanna do it again?

CalmWaves3939 February 27th, 2023

@lydiaig

Hiya Lydia πŸ’—

I am Waves! It sounds like you are going through a lot at the moment, and you have recently tried 'fruit ninja' for the first time. I am glad you have come here to share your thoughts and experience ✨ I just want to check when you tried 'fruit ninja' that they are kept clean. I am glad to hear that almost all the scars are gone!

It's a really positive step you managed to resist the urge the other night to do it again.

There are a few things you can try if you want to do it again however, the same thing doesn't always work for everyone, so advising you on a specific thing wouldn't be in your best interest. However, we can look at what might work best for you. What are some hobbies you have that you enjoy doing that help to distract you when you're having a difficult time? πŸ’—

Thank you for sharing Lydia, I hope to see you around here soon 😊

lydiaig OP March 1st, 2023

@CalmWaves3939 uhm I like to draw, listen to music basic stuff like that. I have done it once more, but that's it. Thank you!