Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Struggling

unassumingSpruce9514 December 19th, 2021

Im getting tired of the urges and that nagging feeling of wanting to do it in the back of my head and it feels like no one actually cares im tired of trying to find ways to cope and to stop idk if ill ever be able to

Thegirlwiththemonarchtattoo December 19th, 2021

I feel a lot of what you seem to be feeling. It’s hard when you don’t have anyone that really cares about you for sure. I’m sorry you’re feeling like this, I know it’s awful

unassumingSpruce9514 OP December 19th, 2021

and im sorry your feeling this way to

em19812001 December 20th, 2021

I can relate it's always in the back of my head to SH sometimes it feels like it's a chore I have to do there are times that I would stop for days but then I felt like I was leaving a special part of me behind. It's like I want to stop but SH has been there for me when no one else was. It's been a part of me since a young age and your right it seems to be that no one ever cares or ever knows. What has helped me in the past is that talking about it to someone that really understands the concept opens up a topic that can lead to a break-threw that can ease some of that SH also I woke myself by telling my own self that I can put off the SH for just one more day and I'll get it done next time around but the thing is it's still always in the back of my head but sometimes I think it's better there then in my daily routine.