Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lost my listener

inventiveAcai2075 June 12th

I was chatting with a wonderful verified listener, he was really wonderful. I talk to him about my selfharm and anxiety, He really helps me calm down when having urges to relapse. But today I noticed his content are removed, it is like losing a friend

Kristynsmama June 18th

@inventiveAcai2075

im sorry that this happened to you.  Just because someone is verified doesn’t mean they won’t ghost you, block you, or do something wrong to get their account suspended.  Sure, being verified is a better chance of having a great listening experience.  But no listener is perfect.  In the meantime you are welcome to message me or another listener anytime.  I’m the forum supporter for the self harm sub community so I would be happy to support you on this topic.  Just remind me that you are from the SH community if you message me.

Kristy

inventiveAcai2075 OP June 18th

@Kristynsmama Thankyou and my listener is back

Kristynsmama June 18th

@inventiveAcai2075

that is great!

Josh3889 June 19th

@inventiveAcai2075

Hey,

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your listener, I won't be able to replace the person but I think I could help. If you ever need a chat just send me a message! 

Be Well~

Josh!

akunknown June 19th

@inventiveAcai2075

I’m sorry you lost your listener. If you wanna open up to me or just talk about anything I’ll be happy to listen to you and try helping you out. Please reach out to me if you want to :)

LifesaSong June 21st

Sometimes even Listeners need to step back and deal with issues in their own life.. as much as we try to help, some have their own demons to wrestle.

inventiveAcai2075 OP June 12th

@BalancedHope2290 but we were talking regularly for last 3 days like once or twice a day about my situation. He asked something and I was trying to reply then it suddenly showed like conversation not found. He is verified listener

inventiveAcai2075 OP June 12th

@BalancedHope2290 Yes, thankyou