Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teen Safety Series: Tip #1

Heather225 March 18th

Welcome to the first installment of our Teen Safety Series! Throughout this series, we'll be covering a range of topics to educate and empower you to take safety into your own hands.

image_1710792619.png

This week, we're kicking things off with a new feature that's put safety at the forefront: We now have a “Report an Issue” link to take you directly to our support desk! You can find it in the dropdown on your profile picture, in the Group Rooms and private chats (the three dots), and on the right-hand side of your dashboard: https://www.7cups.com/dashboard/ 

We'd like to explore as many subjects as we can and your input can help us decide what tips to weave in:

🔻 What online safety concerns do you have?
🔻 What topics would you like us to cover in this series?

If you'd like to submit a tip to be featured in an upcoming post, submit via this form or PM @Heather225.

Subscribe to this community to stay in the loop (+Join button on the right side of the forum's page).

March 19th

@Heather225

Woohoo, a much easier way to report issues! Thanks for making this button more visible on the screen!

LittleBirdie30 March 19th

@Heather225 I love that this has become more streamlined for everyone to easily report any issues they have! Thank you team! 😍

HealingTalk March 20th

@Heather225

I noticed a few days ago the new “Report an Issue” button that goes straight to the crucial "Submit a request" HelpDesk form. 

So at hand, so visible. So important!

I fell in love instantly with the new button, I can't take my eyes off it.

(maybe the order of the items in the helpdesk form drop-down menu could be adjusted, reporting first, then feedback and bugs, etc.)

This is a huge improvement for Safety, I think. Sometimes small changes have a great impact.

Thank you and congratulations!  Way to go!