Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

why my listener banned me ?

pioneeringPrune1942 June 20th, 2016

I was using app of 7 cups from Ipad, I find a listener, we were talking she was nice, I was introducing myself, she said she living in uk, I said I want go to uk, l want to come there, she said there is boring, and I said how I interesting with art so why I like uk such an about music and humour, after I tapped chat button again for looking to around while she answering, then I came back to chat I couldn't find her. did I something wrong ? why she gone ? I have no idea shouldn't I talk about myself ? can she block me wrongly ? what you think ?

June 20th, 2016

@pioneeringPrune1942

Hello Pioneer!

It sounds like you may be describing being blocked. If you were banned, you would not be able to access your account now. If you click on "Path" up top of this page, you will see a drop down list. Click on, "My Progress". Scroll down the "My Progress" page and you will see a list of all the listeners you have spoken with. If you do not see this particular listener's name, then either she has deactivated her account or she has blocked you.

I hope this clears things up, good luck and take care! heartxx

pioneeringPrune1942 OP June 20th, 2016

@KindListening yes I saw and I couldn't find her, thank you for saying the difference I wasn't know.

June 20th, 2016

@pioneeringPrune1942

You can connect with a new listener here. There are so many to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find another listener you enjoy speaking with!

Good luck! heartxx

professionalPerspective60 June 21st, 2016

@pioneeringPrune1942

Hello there!

Im pretty confident you didn't do anything wrong here, so please stop worrying, if the listener doesn't appear in your chat box or progress bar, it's likely they have deactivated. There are many meany reasons why listeners deactivate, so please don't think this has anything to do with you!

im really pleased you are connecting with other listeners here, and hope you are enjoying you experience here overall!

Good luck! And thanks for being here 🙂