Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

become a listener and a member who seeks listener

PassionateHusky March 18th, 2016

Can I use the same email for both somehow? I tried with a new username and signing up as member but its not letting me.

Cadence March 18th, 2016

@PassionateHusky

I think there's a way to sign up as a member on the same email. Try just making a new account and putting the email you used for your account for your new account.

Overall, it is easier to use a separate email.

PuppyDogEyezZz March 18th, 2016

@Cadence It didn't work for me so I just made separate accounts with different emails :/

pray4theheartless March 18th, 2016

@PassionateHusky If you use the same email and password combination when signing up for your member account as your listener account, then when you enter your log in info it will take you to a screen where you choose to log into either your member or your listener account! ♥ You can totally have both with the same email but they have to have the same password too (I'm not sure if it will work with different passwords, you might be able to email community@7cups.com to find out!)

Cadence March 18th, 2016

@pray4theheartless

Thanks, Erica! I totally blanked there.

PassionateHusky OP March 18th, 2016

@pray4theheartless thank you

mysticmagic March 18th, 2016

i, while logged into my member account, started to become a listener while talking to a listener as a member in a seperate tab. i finished the basics of becoming a listener and now whever i log in it asks if i want to use my memeber or listener account. i use google chrome for my member account, and internet explorer for my listener account. i have one account, one username, one passwor4d for both. i'm not sure how this works but