Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What makes YOU happy?

thoughtfulLion39 December 8th, 2014

I've asked this question to numerous people and they all had their own unique response. Some responses were very simple and others were very in-depth. This is not a test or a quiz so there are no right are wrong answers. Now, I'll ask YOU; what makes YOU happy?

SurvivoringWarrior December 8th, 2014

Helping others and being able to changing somebodys life makes me happy. after all the things ive been through its been a life saver to be part of this amazing site. im able to impact others in a positive way and i love it!

PerAsperaAdAstra1 December 8th, 2014

Simple things really:

1. Love (which is the centre of everything)

2. Goals and dreams to look forward to

3. Looking back at accomplished goals and dreams

RubyRichelieu December 8th, 2014

Meeting new people. Sense of accomplishment. Feeling loved by everyone around you :)

EmpatheticDude December 8th, 2014

Hard physical labor. Testing my strength. Enduring difficult conditions.

WinterDusk December 11th, 2014

Once two words are needed. Coke. Slushie. ( No, I'm not jokingcheekyThey're what make me happy most. )

Kharisma December 11th, 2014

Family makes me happy. Just making them happy and knowing they love me just as much as I love them makes me happy. My son makes me happy. When he annoys me, makes mad, and even grinds his teeth in his sleep he is making me happy. Life in general makes me happy.

whalewhammy93 December 11th, 2014

For me, being happy is when I am able to make a positive impact in a person's life; knowing that I was able to have a meaningful influence in someone's life makes e feel like I have a purpose

RubyRichelieu December 11th, 2014

Chipotle!