Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Suggestive Questions

rebel11 April 8th, 2016

In the 'Chat Rooms', someone has consistently over a considerable period asked 'suggestive questions' i.e. 'Do you trust XXXXXXX?, these types of questions lead to conflict and are damaging to individuals and chatrooms. Some people are more susceptible to be influenced by 'suggestive questions' then other people. Could 'Community' take action on this matter?

cristiana33 April 8th, 2016

@rebel11

Hey there!

I've seen how this type of questions can lead to conflict. However, this happens on both roles: Listeners and Members. Who are you referring to in your above message? Also, do you have any suggestion on what measures could be taken (given the fact you spend quite some time in the rooms)?

Thanks for bringing this up!

Tagging here @Heather and @MissZ who are the leaders of rooms at the moment.

rebel11 OP April 9th, 2016

@cristiana33

Thank You for responding Cristiana33.

It's a member with multiple accounts, that's also a listener. There is a lot of evidence. I believe the questions has resulted in a lot of conflict in the chatrooms, the conflict has wrongly been attributed to one person. This has had consequences for that person in that they have been excluded from the site. The site's foundations are compassion and empathy, but justice seems 'black and white'; not looking at the contributing factors such as 'suggestive questions' and the resulting influence that has been created.

As to what can be done?, things can be done.