Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please help me

JustShade May 27th, 2015

I had an amazing chat with such a kind listener, but Iwas in incognito mode and I closed the window by mistake. I don't remember their username, but they had a photo with feet on the edge of a cliff (like this:http://bit.ly/1ExW8Xn). Please help me. If you are a listener and talked with a "lovelyShip" that doesn't reply to you, please contact me.

Irene1 May 27th, 2015

Hi! Do you remember if the listener was a teen (indicated by "listens to: teens")or an adult (indicated by "listens to: teens and adults)?

Irene1 May 27th, 2015

Also, do you remember any words that they had in their profile, and what country they were from? And what about # of cheers, chats? And their rating? It might help us find the listener :)

JustShade OP May 28th, 2015

Yea, I remember it was a teen, and his rating was 5 or 4 and a half stars, but I don't remember the countrynor the number of chats and cheers.

Update: according to his time zone and flag (which took a lot to remember), they are from Philippines.

lavenderPlane2302 May 28th, 2015

Is itdScribbler0108?

Yes, it is, thanks @lavenderPlane2302

HeatherGrace June 5th, 2015

Does anyone know how much we have to talk in each chat room to count as a group chat for the certificate? I was messaging for more than an hour in a number of chat rooms and it didn't change the status on the certificate. I've been doing all I can to complete the certificate but I'm finding it difficult.