Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here

Oak4945 March 3rd, 2015

Hi, I am new here. I am using this forum and I am trying to figure out how to view replies to the posts/topics I share in.

When someone replies to something I posted, do I get an email about it or a notification?

Miracle March 3rd, 2015

As a post on the forum no you do not get an email but it will come up on your notifications either if you were tagged in a post or if there is a new post to a forum you participated in. If you have a message from a listener when you are offline you will get a notification to your email that you have unread messages but it tends to take a few hours.

Miracle March 3rd, 2015

Notifications are beside the world icon :)

Oak4945 OP March 3rd, 2015

Ok, thank you for your help. I'm just trying to get used to things here and I'm learning the ropes. This is an awesome site!! I found it last night and I've been on it for hours this morning......I can't drag myself away from it!!

EagerEars1992 March 11th, 2015

Hello, I am also new here. I'm an intern and I guess I'm having trouble with getting adjusted to site. I was wondering how is it that you get into a "group support chat"? I need to do this as part of the internship, but every "group support chat" I thought I've been apart of haven't counted on my profile page and that's how I've been checking it. Is there an other way that I can figure this out? I really don't want to get some kind of penalty for somethingI'm trying to get help about.

Miracle March 11th, 2015

I may be wrong but for me my involvement in group chats only seemed to be counted once I signed up to be a group moderator.

EagerEars1992 March 11th, 2015

I've looked into the requirementfor that, I don't quite meet those yet. Too new. I hope that isn't the only way, I see I need group chats for part of the internship.

BrightinDarnkness March 19th, 2015

Hi, I'm New!

I'm starting as an intern! I am getting adjusted to the site, trying to figure out how my conversations and badges will show up on my profile and impact log.