Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener i block can still follow me?

underthemoonlightdust October 6th, 2015

I blocked a listener here,but apperantly he can still follow me and i him and also i can still send him a message it seems..Not sure if he can too but theres some button for that.I'm just wondering why that is?It's pretty stupid to me,if you block some one or the block you i would think you wouldn't be able to do those things that's kinda the point to not interact with each other anymore.

Amelia October 6th, 2015

@underthemoonlightdust--That definitely sounds frustrating. Have you tried manually blocking them on your feed? Either way, I'll go ahead and tag @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn and @ezraBC as one of them will likely have the answer. Take care!

underthemoonlightdust OP October 6th, 2015

@RocketsMomthanks.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn October 6th, 2015

I'm afraid right now blocking someone in chat does not automatically result in blocking them from following your feed.

You may also block them from following your feed, but you must take this extra step manually if that's what you wish to do.

Please let me know if you need help doing this.

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn Thanks for the responce and yeah i would like to do that,how do i do that?

crimsonPlum47 October 6th, 2015

@underthemoonlightdust

Go to your feed, then click 'support network'

A list with your followers should pop up:

On the far right should be the block button.

Hope that helps!

@crimsonPlum47 I didnt get it right away but i figuered it out now thanks :) it worked.

KrinkTheMellowUnicorn October 6th, 2015

@crimsonPlum47

thanks for explaining, plum!