Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener dissapeared?

Crabman October 31st, 2014

Hey, I came on today and noticed the regular listener I talk to has completely disappeared from the conversation list and doesn't seem to appear from searches, does that mean they have left the site? Thanks.

October 31st, 2014

Yes crabman, unfortunately that means they are no longer on the site. They may be on break (some listeners will deactivate their accounts temporarily until they return). I hope you find another regular listener on here that you can talk to. I know its easier to talk to someone who already knows your story.

Crabman OP October 31st, 2014

Oh wow that sucks, they had only been on the site 4-5 days too. Yeah I'll try but it's not easy, most people you find give pretty robotic responces and are hard to relate to :/

November 1st, 2014

oh damn. I was having the same issues too. I searched for this listener but she's not there. We have lots of sharing and i don't think i can find the same listener like her anymore. fakk

Kristynsmama November 1st, 2014

You guys are both welcome to send me a message anytime. I do really try to relate to my members and try to help them come up with solutions. I would love to chat with either of you anytime.

~Angel