Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener disappeared?

moonfly February 3rd, 2016

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me. I was meant to be talking to a potentially long term listener on Monday, but she never showed and the chat page now says finding new listener. When I try to find her on the listener's page I can't - does anyone know what this means?

I've talked to her a few times, and she never seemed like the sort of person who would just disappear and not say goodbye if she was leaving - I'm actually quite worried and upset as I thought talking to her was going to really help me. I know that sounds selfish...

Any thoughts as to what might have happened would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

amiableWatermelon65 February 3rd, 2016

@moonfly

There are a few reasons a listener may have disappeared. 1.) There account got deleted for some reason, whether accidentally by them or by the website for bad behavior. 2.) Sometimes I have noticed that if I haven't talked to someone in a while I can't find them in my chat box, and although I will look for them it is hard to find the right person if you don't know their name. 3.) Something happened in her personal life that made her unable to answer or warn you of her absence, and hopefully will be back soon.

No need to worry, there of plenty of listeners to speak to on 7 cups of tea.