Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Im lost with some feature in this app

Sherly November 22nd, 2015

Hello. Can you help me where can I see my profile where I can see my followers or where I can I find the button to follow someone too? Also, I wanted to post picture in the feed but there is no like upload from my own gallery?

Thanks. 🐼🐼

SoaringSky November 25th, 2015

@888Butterfly888

Hey there! At the top of your screen you should have an option that says "My Feed" if you click this, it will not only show things that you have posted, but those posted by people you follow. To attack an image, it unfortunately has to be from a URL, if you want to upload your own, I suggest using http://imgur.com/, it lets you upload images to receive a URL, without making them public. In order to see just your own posts, click on the "Me" tab at the top of your screen, and then go to your profile. If you scroll all the way down, all your feed posts should be there. To see the people you follow, as well as the people who follow you, you also go to the my profile listed under the "Me" tab. Just above your feed posts, and below your profile, there are two option, light blue, that say "Followers" and "Following" those are what you use.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!