Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Becoming a listener and a member on the same account?

ishallameliorate March 12th, 2016

Hey all!

A little while ago I registered as a member here, to use this website as a member. Later, I discovered that I can also sing up as a listener on the same account. But somehow, that doesn't seem to work for me.

When I click on 'become a listener', I'm redirected to a page where I will have to make a new account. I can also click on 'log in', but when I do that and I log in, I go back to the main page. I tried it again, but the same thing happens every time.

How can I solve this problem? I really want to become a member, as well as a listener at the same time!

Thank you all!

LuckyCharm72 March 12th, 2016

@ishallameliorate I just wanted to ask, how do I become a listener? I got this account mainly to become a listener but I'm not sure how. Any help? Thanks :)

pray4theheartless March 12th, 2016

@LuckyCharm72 you can sign up to be a listener here

soulsings March 12th, 2016

@ishallameliorate I understand your confusion. As I understand from other listeners who are also members, you need a new account to have both. Being a member can be good if you want support from other listeners so you log in as the member. Or log in as the listener.

Not sure if you need different email. If so gmail has a free email account. Or any other email service.

pray4theheartless March 12th, 2016

@ishallameliorate You will probably need to sign up for a new account, but if you use the same email/password to sign up for a new listener account as the one you used to sign up for your member account, when you log in you'll be given the option of choosing to go on your member account or your listener account! ♥

SkyIsBi March 12th, 2016

Wow

ishallameliorate OP March 12th, 2016

Thank you all for these quick responses! I managed to sign up as a listener as well. Indeed, I needed to 'make a new account', but I was able to use the same email adress and password, I only needed a different username, but that's no problem at all. Now, when I log in with my email adress and password, I get the option to choose between logging in as a member or a listener.

It was, indeed, a bit confusing, but thanks to your help I managed get it done! Might be a good idea to make a little tutorial about this, so other people won't have the same issue? I don't know if somone already made one, but if not, I will be happy to make one!

pray4theheartless March 13th, 2016

@Witchy1 it sounds like you used a different email/password when signing up for your accounts (which totally works too, but they won't be linked in this case), you'll only get the option of picking either your member/listener account when logging in if you use the exact same email and password for both of them! ♥

Pandas4ever March 13th, 2016

I was going to ask the same, is it possible?

pray4theheartless March 13th, 2016

@Pandas4ever it is possible if you use the same email and password when signging up for both accounts! ♥ You will have to sign up separately, but once both accounts have been made you'll choose either your member or listener account when singing in

PassionateHusky March 15th, 2016

This is quite helpful. Thanks for the information. I have too been wondering this myself!

Eunoia March 28th, 2016

@ishallameliorate

Hey there!

I hope you have the answer to your question, please don't hesitate to pm me if you have any others.

Ps: I moved your thread here, to a more fitting category, you can pm me if you want to talk about it :)