Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

App access to all forums

MsJamison July 22nd, 2015

When using the app, I can click on the Forum icon and easily access the Top, New, and Popular forums. I've been jumping to my laptop to view the others. I've recently found kind of a hidden way to them but it's a lot of clicks. I have to enter a chat group - click on the rules -Then click on the group support link. I found it by accident one day. I'm sure there's an easier way. If so, please share. Thanks!

niamh333 July 22nd, 2015

@MsJamison is this what you mean? https://www.7cups.com/forum/?s=New

Lyra July 22nd, 2015

@MsJamison

There is indeed a quicker way to get there :) Go to any forum thread, and at the top you'll see the location of the thread and how 'deep' you are into the forums. For example, at the top of this thread, you can see:

Forum / Questions, Feedback, Ideas & Fun! / Questions? / App access to all forums

If you click on that first path, 'Forum', you'll be taken to the page that @niamh333 gave the link to, and you can choose to see threads in the order that they were first posted in.

MsJamison OP July 22nd, 2015

Ha! Of course now I see it right in front of my face. I didn't realize they were hyperlinks. Thank you both! This makes it so much easier.

Lyra July 22nd, 2015

@MsJamison

You are so very welcome :) Hopefully this will make navigating the forums a little easier