Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My help

energeticSquare9210 February 15th

I lift my eyes into the hills where does my help come from my help comes from the Lord God maker of heaven and earth

tranquilechoes February 15th

@energeticSquare9210

I agree having faith in the one up above is really helpful no matter which religion you follow its almost like someone is always looking over you and holding your hand šŸ¤ always no matter how hard things get and how low one might be feeling šŸ¤

energeticSquare9210 OP February 15th

I live in a deep valley surrounded on all sides by hills. Literally my help comes from the hills . Up until about two years ago I thought I was of native American descent. Had a DNA test found out I'm German. But I love living in my little hole in the ground .

@energeticSquare9210

haha wow thats niceĀ 

Yeah don't do the people thing much anymore. But nature. So many people spend their time busy with the world never stop to look and be thankful for what's right under there noses.

@energeticSquare9210

well honestly I would love to live a day like that too away from everyone and everything.....

It's nice trust me. What flag is that on your profile.

soulsings February 18th

@energeticSquare9210 even though the DNA does not show Native American, there might be an affinity with the world view of the Native American people. That to me is more important than the body DNA.Ā 

I am from India