Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Thought for those struggling with letting go and letting GOD

sunnyKoala8176 February 28th

Real enough to say that it hurts, but sure enough to know that this broken heart isn't the end. Somebody else's lack thereof doesn't mean that I'm not worth it.
It reaches a point when you really think that bringing God into someone's life is going to change them. Hear me, you cannot change someone. You love them harder, praying for them more, when God shows you somebody's character, you have to believe him when he shows you the first time.
You want to believe you can get better and people can get better. That's a true statement, but it's not your job. It's God's. And hear me, you are still just as worth it. You are still precious, and you will NOT stop loving, you will not let this heartbreak change you. Your heart is pure and beautiful and breathtaking. If nobody else is in this world, Jesus knows how to hold that and cherish it the way you deserve. The Bible says love is patient and kind, it doesn't envy, it's not boastful. Stand on that. Do not settle for anything less than what you deserve.
When somebody shows you you deserve more than they can give, believe them for that, do not blame yourself, and go back to God and trust he will do the right thing with your heart.

@sunnyKoala8176

Very uplifting and kind, thanks for sharing!

MariposaDeLaLuna7 March 5th

Thank you for this reminder! My worth lies in Jesus Christ and nothing that is truly meant for me will pass me by. The waiting can be a bit challenging tho, but it’s an opportunity to strengthen my faith in the Lord 🙏🏽☺️✨

RachelListener March 5th

@sunnyKoala8176

Thank you for this reminder! 😊

And I agree, do not settle for less, do not compromise our happiness for others!