Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confessed and Rejected

DepressedLlama017 February 2nd, 2021

Hi. I’m new here but I told my guy best friend this morning that I love him. He told me he didn’t think he felt the same way about me. He said he still wants to be best friends with me. He then starts talking to me like he didn’t just reject me this morning. I don’t know what to do. I still want to be friends but I don’t think I can face him in person and still act the same as before.

sunshinethrow February 2nd, 2021

Hi, I hope you receive some other replies because I don’t have much confession experience. But I think it makes sense if you need space from him right now to help you process and heal. I think that’s amazing that you expressed your feelings to him. That takes a lot of courage and action.

heavenlyFreedom1529 February 2nd, 2021

hey i know exactly how you are feeling i went through the same thing and you just have to let him know how that made you feel and then you give yourself the space you need to feel better

DepressedLlama017 OP February 8th, 2021

Update: we have been talking but only in a group chat with like 5 of our other friends. He still hasn’t shown any signs that he cares that he broke my heart