Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

To Dominic

xXKalikaStormXx February 27th, 2020

Dear Dom,

It's been a while since you dumped me, huh? Almost a year. Time went by so quickly, it seems like just yesterday you sent that text.

I just want you to know that, after all this time, I forgive you.

I know I broke the rules we set, and I'm truly sorry for them. I know me telling you those things that I did was part of the reason you dumped me. And, honestly, I would have done the same thing had the situation been reversed. You're still one of my closest friends and, yes, I'm still a little hurt you dumped me over text. It might have been convenient for you, with you being in JROTC and no doubt have been really busy, but if anything, I wanted a call if you were going to dump me. But yes, I got over you, and, well, I like someone else. I'm not saying you don't care about me, not at all, but Ethan makes me feel loved. Like, really loved. I care about you, Dom, and I forgive you. I know I wrote a note on my phone just days after the breakup, stating that maybe one day I'll forgive you. And I forgive you now. For almost a year, I've nursed a grudge that you dumped me. But I've been thinking of it, why you broke it off with me, and it makes sense. I hope you can come back to NY and visit us, your old friends, again. I miss you, no, we all do. My heart has healed, and I'm ready to see you again without my heart breaking all over again.

Your friend,

Katie

healingWhisper May 17th, 2020

@MangleTheFox21 thank you for sharing this wonderful letter here. Hopefully you are feeling better now :)